Volunteers keep the festival going! MeadowGrass would not be possible without the help of dedicated folks working at the front gate, parking, camping, guest services and more. We appreciate each one of our volunteers, and we’d sure be glad to have you!
Please note: Deadline to apply to volunteer at MeadowGrass 2017 was March 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. You can still fill out the application (see below) to be placed on the waitlist.
- Best-case scenario: You’ll hear from us in late April with a “welcome aboard!”
- Worst-case scenario: We’ll have your name on file, and you’ll be the first person we’ll hit up next year.
Shifts may begin as early as 7 a.m. Some shifts may not end until midnight. We also need help with set-up during the week before the festival and help with tear-down on Monday, May 29.
Volunteers must be able to commit to and work at least one full four-hour shift. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age and have their own reliable transportation to and from the festival.
Volunteering comes with the following perks:
- For one four-hour shift, each volunteer will receive entrance to the event for that day, a commemorative t-shirt and water.
- For two four-hour shifts, each volunteer will receive a weekend pass, a commemorative t-shirt and water.
- For three four-hour shifts, each volunteer will receive camping privileges, a weekend pass, a commemorative t-shirt and water.
Camping volunteers will be invited to set-up camp anytime after 4 p.m. Thursday (exclusive for three-shift volunteers and VIPs)!
All volunteers must attend an orientation meeting the week of MeadowGrass. This meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, May 23 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. (subject to change).
Volunteers are required to check in at the location assigned on their shift schedule at least 15 minutes prior to each scheduled shift and check out with the shift supervisor when their shift ends. Volunteers are not permitted to consume alcohol before or during their shifts. Coming to a shift impaired may result in revocation of your volunteer benefits and ejection from the festival.
If you would like to apply for a volunteer position at MeadowGrass, please complete the application here.
If you have any questions about volunteering at MeadowGrass 2017, please email email@example.com.
Claire & Jenny, Volunteer Co-Coordinators